Symptoms Of Kidney Problems In Women – Mild Stroke Symptoms.
Symptoms Of Kidney Problems In Women
- (symptom) (medicine) any sensation or change in bodily function that is experienced by a patient and is associated with a particular disease
- A physical or mental feature that is regarded as indicating a condition of disease, particularly such a feature that is apparent to the patient
- (symptom) anything that accompanies X and is regarded as an indication of X’s existence
- Symptoms is a 1974 British horror film directed by Jose Ramon Larraz. It was entered into the 1974 Cannes Film Festival. Although circulated privately through bootlegs, the original prints are missing, and was last show on British television in 1983.
- A sign of the existence of something, esp. of an undesirable situation
- (problem) trouble: a source of difficulty; “one trouble after another delayed the job”; “what’s the problem?”
- A matter or situation regarded as unwelcome or harmful and needing to be dealt with and overcome
- A thing that is difficult to achieve or accomplish
- (problem) a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved; “she and her husband are having problems”; “it is always a job to contact him”; “urban problems such as traffic congestion and smog”
- (problem) a question raised for consideration or solution; “our homework consisted of ten problems to solve”
- An inquiry starting from given conditions to investigate or demonstrate a fact, result, or law
- Temperament, nature, or kind
- As distinct from the Western medical concept of Kidneys, this concept from Traditional Chinese Medicine is more a way of describing a set of interrelated parts than an anatomical organ. (See Zang Fu theory)
- The kidney of a sheep, ox, or pig as food
- either of two bean-shaped excretory organs that filter wastes (especially urea) from the blood and excrete them and water in urine; “urine passes out of the kidney through ureters to the bladder”
- The kidneys are paired organs with several functions. They are seen in many types of animals, including vertebrates and some invertebrates.
- Each of a pair of organs in the abdominal cavity of mammals, birds, and reptiles, excreting urine
- An adult human female
- A wife, girlfriend, or lover
- (woman) a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man; “he was faithful to his woman”
- (woman) an adult female person (as opposed to a man); “the woman kept house while the man hunted”
- A female worker or employee
- (woman) charwoman: a human female employed to do housework; “the char will clean the carpet”; “I have a woman who comes in four hours a day while I write”
CT scan of abdomen/pelvis without contrast showing my 3mm stone in my Right Kidney, coronal plane view.
I was in the emergency room due to a Kidney Stone in my right Kidney on September 5th. Apparently its only 3mm but I tell ya, it’s incredibly painful if you’ve never had one. This was my first time and hopefully my last. I didn’t pass it on my own until September 21. Lucky for me, since I happen to be a student in the Radiology Department and I have a little technical know-how when it comes to computers, I was able to get the images off the CD and label where my stone is!
Caption: Gently hitting the kidneys will help to shake out sediment.